Hydrogel sterile dressings «AQUA DRESS»
The Institute of Nuclear Physics produces hydrogel sterile dressings for medical purposes – «AQUA DRESS».
Hydrogel sterile dressings «AQUA DRESS» on the basis of radiation-linked polyvinylpyrrolidone – a highly efficient sterile cover materials that ensure painless dressing, acceleration of the healing process, reduction of their scarring, and absence of allergic reactions. «AQUA DRESS» dressings were clinically tested and registered by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In addition, the hydrogel dressings passed approbation in different clinics in the country and have been praised by medical workers.
As for the quality and healing properties of the hydrogel dressing «AQUA DRESS» is not inferior to its European counterparts.
- To protect wounds from trauma, drying and external infection
- To speed up the healing of the skin and reduce the period of rehabilitation after chemical peels (middle and deep), laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, plastic surgery on the face and neck surgery (blepharoplasty, circular face lift, rhinoplasty, etc.)
- For first aid for burns I, II, III degree of various etiologies
- For the healing of small ulcers and bedsores, not larger than 1 dm2
- To accelerate the recovery of the skin transplants during the preparation of the granulation tissue
- To remove inflammation in skin diseases